It is the annual GCC holiday not to be missed – whether you are a GCC regular, legend from the past or an occasional wearer of your whites. After a hiatus of a few years, we returned very successfully to our spiritual home of Chittlehampton/The Bell in North Devon in 2022.
We will be based in the picturesque village of Chittlehampton, with accommodation at the Shire Horse Centre and our socialising base being the legendary North Devon institution, The Bell.
The cricketing schedule is:
- Sunday 13th August, 2.00pm vs David Reed XI @ North Molton CC
- Monday 14th August, 5.45pm vs North Devon CC @ Instow (T20)
- Tuesday 15th August, 6.00pm – Avebury (Wiltshire) CC vs Goring (T20)
A series of optional activities will be available for your enjoyment and mental/physical exercise:
- Bell-based – Drinking, Eating, Pool, Darts, Parlour games
- Shire-horse centre based – Breakfast, Trivial Pursuit challenge, 3-card Brag
- Pre-cricket activities – Mackerel fishing trip, Chulmleigh Pitch & Putt £1m challenge
2023 Tour Photos: